Friday, April 27, 2007



FOCUSED!

I think I was such a disappointment today. Afternoon shift, I should be getting more than sufficient sleep and time to prepare myself for work right? And, I was yet again, late. Though by a marginal, but I just feel that it's not okay for noon-shift people like me. And on top of that, I made careless mistakes like free you know. Man, I just couldnt concentrate or anything and everything. There were so many things in swirling in my head, likeUniversities, holiday trips, plans for weekends blahblah. I think I finally got my whole weekend for this week free. Like ya, I'm supposed to be damn happy and excited, but ya. Okay.

How's my new haircut?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:) Oh! And that's Yuanyuan! My bestfriend at work.


I'm bored.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 7:01 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT